Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Another Cake




Here is cake #2. Again, still obviously learning. I didn't have the correct tip so it did not get outlined, which would have made it look better. Anyway, at least this one got to get eaten. I took it to work. I'm proud to say I haven't had any of it...:)

For those of you asking for more baby belly pics, we'll have to wait for Hal to get home. I obviously can't take them of myself! We did take some in CO but when I got home the CD we burned them on was blank. I was super bummed! But I'll post some soon.

1 comment:

Kara said...

Dude, I sooooo want some of that cake - it looks awesome. You've picked the right hobby :)


Our Life Story...

One of my favorite quotes is "You are the author of your own life story..." How true is that???? So, here is a brief glimpse into our life story. It's not always super exciting (actually-it is pretty exciting), but it's always blessed...


Followers

About Me

Really, it's not about me, it's about us...We've almost been married two years now!!!! I can't believe it. I think I can honestly say it's been the best two years of my life. Who knew marriage could be so wonderful? I sure didn't. I have the most wonderful husband on the entire planet. Although, I'm sure some of my friends would argue that their husband is the best...But you know, if you marry your God Given Soul Mate-I'll let you have that one. Yours is the most wonderful man for you!!! And to all my girlfriends who have married that man, I am SO happy for you because you know how great marriage can be. And if you haven't found him yet, don't give up. Just be patient...He is out there somewhere, just waiting for the perfect time to come into your life. I can't imagine that it's going to get any better...I suppose just "different" yet awesome, once our baby gets here. I am thankful each day for all God has given us...

My Blog List