Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It's a new week.

You'll have to scroll down to get the story...sorry.
But as you can see Halli met Miss Texas on Sunday at the Valero Open. Notice her look of "you ain't got nothin' on me, sister." Love it. I guess Hal spent his Sunday afternoon with Miss Texas and Jr Miss Texas (Halli).


Well as bad as last week was it ended pretty well. Hal took Halli to the Valero Open on Sunday. Now, there are two odd things with that statement. If you know Hal you know this is strange. He hates golf. And, if you had be around Halli last week you'd know the last place on earth anyone would think to take her would be a fancy smancy golf event. But I was so happy to have a few Halli-free hours I didn't care. The reason he went was because our friend was hosting a tent for some wounded soldiers (free food was involved). Again, if you know Hal, you know he loves some free food. Anyway apparently her prune juice took action while at the event (which I love) and she did surprisingly well. I think the normal Halli is back, finally. And apparently she had her first lick of an ice cream cone (which Hal said he had 4 of). We won't get into the details of our discussions on feeding Halli table food. I actually went house shopping (FUN) and then came home a took a nap. It was glorious. Hal has offered to take her out several times but usually I want to go along. Because that means if he takes Halli, I miss out on husband time on the weekend. But I think I just decided that I need to sacrifice some husband time for some Staci time so I don't kill myself. And I think it was really good for he and Halli to have some bonding time. I could tell just with those 5 hours or so that she was much more attached to him the rest of the night and yesterday. She wanted to be right beside him all evening last night, precious.


Oh dang, I just remembered I started typing before uploading my pics. Sorry....

No comments:


Our Life Story...

One of my favorite quotes is "You are the author of your own life story..." How true is that???? So, here is a brief glimpse into our life story. It's not always super exciting (actually-it is pretty exciting), but it's always blessed...


Followers

About Me

Really, it's not about me, it's about us...We've almost been married two years now!!!! I can't believe it. I think I can honestly say it's been the best two years of my life. Who knew marriage could be so wonderful? I sure didn't. I have the most wonderful husband on the entire planet. Although, I'm sure some of my friends would argue that their husband is the best...But you know, if you marry your God Given Soul Mate-I'll let you have that one. Yours is the most wonderful man for you!!! And to all my girlfriends who have married that man, I am SO happy for you because you know how great marriage can be. And if you haven't found him yet, don't give up. Just be patient...He is out there somewhere, just waiting for the perfect time to come into your life. I can't imagine that it's going to get any better...I suppose just "different" yet awesome, once our baby gets here. I am thankful each day for all God has given us...

My Blog List