Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Big Stroller and BIG toe!

Halli and Daddy get lots of quality time at night...she holds his hand, it is to sweet.


I promise we do more than sit on the couch with our kid. But by 8:00 at night, I'm just happy she isn't fussy and I am not fussy. So if the couch makes her happy, then the couch it is!


We tried out Halli's big girl stroller today. It is still a little big but she loves it because she can see out!




I think my baby will be able to climb trees. Hal admits that her big toe is from him, although on him it look proportional to the rest of his foot. It is pretty stinkin cute though.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! Love the big girl stroller.
Man, you're posting at 6:27am?? That's early! SO NOT looking forward to early mornings again. :)


Our Life Story...

One of my favorite quotes is "You are the author of your own life story..." How true is that???? So, here is a brief glimpse into our life story. It's not always super exciting (actually-it is pretty exciting), but it's always blessed...


Followers

About Me

Really, it's not about me, it's about us...We've almost been married two years now!!!! I can't believe it. I think I can honestly say it's been the best two years of my life. Who knew marriage could be so wonderful? I sure didn't. I have the most wonderful husband on the entire planet. Although, I'm sure some of my friends would argue that their husband is the best...But you know, if you marry your God Given Soul Mate-I'll let you have that one. Yours is the most wonderful man for you!!! And to all my girlfriends who have married that man, I am SO happy for you because you know how great marriage can be. And if you haven't found him yet, don't give up. Just be patient...He is out there somewhere, just waiting for the perfect time to come into your life. I can't imagine that it's going to get any better...I suppose just "different" yet awesome, once our baby gets here. I am thankful each day for all God has given us...

My Blog List